BHP Billiton Sample Tower Installation, Finucane Island
Wescone Distribution is the proudly West Australian owned manufacturer of the W300/2 high speed sample crusher. Wescone has been owned and operated by local businessman Kim Ledger, for over 25 years.
Voted to be the best minerals sampling crusher available anywhere, the W300/2 crusher's main applications include iron ore, gold, diamonds, nickel, and glass.
Unrivalled power and efficiency in mining laboratory sampling applications, mining laboratories worldwide choose Wescone for rapid efficient minerals reduction.
The Wescone 300 Series 2 high speed cone crusher is the product of ten years of research and development of the unique and patented Wescone crushing action.
- Portable crusher.
- World's smallest gyratory crusher.
- All minerals crushing for rapid sampling.
- Glass recycling and glass crushing crusher.
- Best reduction ratio available in a single pass.
- Best gyratory crushing action for maximum efficiency.
- Designed, developed and tested in Australia's harshest mining regions.
- Used in over 20 countries, the W300/2 has been tested worldwide for the last 16 years.
Did you see the latest Wescone glass crusher on display at Waste Expo 2012 in Las Vegas?
Contact Kim Ledger or Joe Biondillo for more information.
Wescone Distribution Pty Ltd
17 Sevenoaks St
Bentley, Western Australia, 6102
PO Box 686
Bentley, Western Australia, 6982
Telephone: +61 8 9350 6881
Facsimile: +61 8 9350 6878